Viagogo Italy - Didn't Deliver the Tickets

I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they emailed me and told the tickets I paid for were no longer available.

Of course there seems to be no way to get a hold of them via email or phone. This is not acceptable, besides a refund they need to reimbursement for the added expense of buying tickets so late. I demand a response to my inquiry and I demand tickets to the game for me and my son. What is the number to the better business bureau where I can report your unsavory actions?

I have attached what the new price I was forced to pay.

and the email from Viagogo, saying that they were sorry, nothing else. Sorry doesn't satisfy me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo Italy As Roma Vs Genoa Soccer Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No customer service, Scammers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23, 2017.

Viagogo Italy - Simple Review #1485767148

I purchased 2 tickets for the 1975 concert in Milan for Feb 2017. Subsequently cancelled and I have been given 72 hours to apply for a reimbursement with no details of how, no address, no operative telephone numbers.

They are not replying to emails nor MMS.

I have been swindled out of €177!!! I am disgustef snd will ensure that everyone on social media hear about this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2017.